THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to the competition winner Julie Dickens.
We are pleased to announce that Let’s Hang On have secured the chance for you to win a pair of FA Cup Final Tickets courtesy of FootballScores.com and Winner.com
The 2013 FA Cup Final kicks off next Saturday and Wigan fans are making their preparations for the huge Wembley clash. This year’s match is the 132nd final of the FA Cup, the world’s oldest football cup competition, and sees Wigan Athletic take on Manchester City at Wembley. This is the Latics first ever appearance in an FA Cup final since their formation in 1932 and also means that they have qualified for a Europa League place next season.
It’s sure to be a big day for the team, but the pressure is on the Latics to provide some FA Cup glory after a season of battling relegation. Since Dave Whelan took over the club in 1995, however, the side has gone from strength to strength and what once seemed like an impossible dream is now a reality as the Latics prepare to play the showpiece final.
And you could be there to experience the Wembley atmosphere and (hopefully) celebrate this historic moment. We’ve teamed up with FootballScores.com and Winner.com to give one lucky fan a pair of tickets to the FA Cup Final next weekend.
For your chance to win, just send an email to: email@example.com with the answer to the following question, along with your contact telephone number:
Who did Wigan beat in the semi-final of the FA Cup to go on to the final?
- a) Millwall
- b) Chelsea
- c) Manchester United
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED & THE WINNER HAS BEEN CONTACTED.
Terms & Conditions
• Promotion ends 7th May 2013 at 9pm
• Open to UK residents only
• Employees of Bell Internet are not entitled to participate in this promotional offer
• The winner will be selected and contacted on 7th May 2013 after 9pm
• Your statutory rights are not affected
• The prize is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash
• The winners will be notified via email or telephone
• If the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond within 24 hours of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out above
• The promotion is made by Bell Internet, Suite 1, Riverside, Warwick Road, Carlisle, CA1 2BT
• No purchase necessary.